AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Stephen Bailey

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Stephen Bailey
Stephen Bailey

⊹ MESSAGES : 22
⊹ ARRIVÉE : 26/08/2013

Stephen Bailey Empty
MessageSujet: Stephen Bailey   Stephen Bailey EmptyLun 2 Sep - 21:23

Stephen Bailey 

22 ans ✣ Employé dans un entrepôt  ✣  INHABITANTS ✣ célibataire

Dernière édition par Stephen Bailey le Lun 2 Sep - 21:31, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stephen Bailey
Stephen Bailey

Stephen Bailey Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Stephen Bailey   Stephen Bailey EmptyLun 2 Sep - 21:23

Boys:

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  
Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  
Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  

Dernière édition par Stephen Bailey le Lun 2 Sep - 21:28, édité 3 fois
Stephen Bailey
Stephen Bailey

Stephen Bailey Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Stephen Bailey   Stephen Bailey EmptyLun 2 Sep - 21:23

Girls:

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.  
Contenu sponsorisé

Stephen Bailey Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Stephen Bailey   Stephen Bailey Empty

Stephen Bailey

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1